Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Grand Opening

Okay so this is my first post on my new blog. I do have another blog, it is mostly dedicated to the process that we are going through with my 6 month old son who was born with club feet. I wanted a separate blog, so thats what I did. I dont have any followers, so basically at this point I am kinda just writing a journal in a sense. I am not writing to see how many followers I can get....cause really who gives a crap how many followers you have? Kinda like how people add people they dont even know on Myspace or Facebook... what a joke. So I am not doing this to please anyone. If you enjoy my blog and wish to follow, then you are more then welcome to :) I am not here to write the most memorable, wonderful, stories or posts you have ever read. Thats just not me. I am not a great writer, I am not a poet, and I am not a philosopher. I am me, take it or leave it. I make mistakes and learn from them. I am trying to find pleasures in the simple things in life, because, well face it, money, big houses, nice sports cars...etc: well you cant take it whith you when you go. So I am trying to enjoy my journey through this life. Just living...

No comments:

Post a Comment