Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesday Tidbits




I decided that every Tuesday I will post some possibly interesting tidbits, that really have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with anything. But none the less I shall do this just because I feel like it. So without further ado, here are some Tidbits:

1.No matter where you sleep, you swallow an average of 8 spiders a year

2.The longest snake is the Royal Python which can grow to 35 feet. ( That is just wrong if you ask me)

3.Albert Einstein had a smaller than average size brain

4.The first couple to be shown in bed together on prime time television were Fred and Wilma Flintstone.

5.Coca-Cola was originally green

6.The world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.

7.In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.

8.A pig's orgasm can last up to 30 minutes. ( ha ha thats funny)

9.Butterflies taste with their feet.

10.It's impossible to sneeze without closing your eyes ( I bet next time you sneeze you will try to keep your eyes open).... I tried

I hope you enjoyed!!!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, to be a pig. lol

    Enjoy your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I wanted to do something new with a blog. More personal, and leave my other one to more family oriented things:)

    ReplyDelete