Thursday, August 6, 2009

Oh What will I do? That is the question








Saturday my hubby, his dad and Kameron are going on a "man" camping trip. Leaving little foot and I home all alone. What to do????? Do I clean all day, because it really needs to be done? Or do I do what I want to do? I could compromise and do a little of both. I think that shall be my plan. I will wake up, clean half the day on Saturday, and then spend the rest just doing what I want to do. I want to read some, take a walk with Kolter, maybe paint a picture because it has been oh so long since I have been able to do that. And cook chicken alfredo for dinner. Hubby hates the white sauce so ....I never get to have it (tear). Put Kolter to bed, have a nice glass of wine and watch a chick flick.... P.S. I Love You is calling my name again, even though I have seen it to many times. It sounds like a great day for my soul. Sunday if the weather permitts I just might head to the river and relax in shallow water under the shade of a nice tree...( I know the perfect spot) and just float on a tube: just Kolter and me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment