Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Rendezvous





This is a picture of a Mountain Man Rendezvous. Most people dont exactly know what they are. You really should look it up. Because I really dont feel like explaining exactly what they are. But I will tell you they are wonderful. I have been going to them since I was 7. Yep thats 17 years of Rendezvous fun. My dad is the head of our local Rendezvous that we have once a year that lasts a week. Well last week, was the week we had it. I had the best of times. Rendezvous are so great to me because people all dress up in strange clothes, and everyone fits in, no matter how strange you may be...lol. We stay in a Tee pee, and most people stay in Tee pees as well, and some in wall tents. The gatherings and camp fires at night, will always be my favorite. The stories, and the music, its all perfect. I feel like I am really living in the 1800s. I get to enjoy the simple things, and create memories, that I CAN TAKE WITH ME...when I go

No comments:

Post a Comment